Friday 12 July 2013

Hello everybody!

Hello there! I'm Patricia, I'm 20 years old and I'm from Portugal.
I've been wanting to start a blog for years and at same point of my life I actually had one but I wasn't able to keep it up. Now, my mature and grown up I feel more ready for it and I feel that I'll take it much more seriously.

Right after I finished high school I start working instead of going to college and at same time I started getting more into makeup and fashion, also discovering more blogs and youtube channels about it. I'm might not be the most 'expert' about the issue but I still want to share with all of you what I'm liking and my opinion style and beauty wise and of course, I hope you like it!


For you to get to know me a bit more, I'm gonna use the questions from the About me tag beautycrush did a while ago:
1. Do you have a middle name? No
2. What is your Favorite subject in school? I'm not sure what's the right name to translate from the Portuguese one but, arts.
3. What's your Favorite drink? Iced tea, yumm
4. What is your Favorite song at the moment? Aah, this is always a hard question for me to answer...the music I've been listening is so random everyday that I don't have a favorite really
5. What would you name your kids? Well I really don't know if it is a girl because I only like English names and I'm not sure of which ones at accepted here in Portugal plus, my family wouldn't really appreciate it but, I like Zoe, Emma and Pandora. For boys, I know for sure since I was like 13 that if I ever have  a boy I wanna name him João which translates to John, dunno why really, I just like it.
6. Do you participate in any sports? No.
7. Favorite Book? Got to admit I haven't read many so I'm not sure if I really have a favorite.
8. Favorite Color? I seriously hate to choose...neutrals & pastels, can that be a valid answer?
9. Favorite Animal? C-A-T-S #CrazyCatLadyInTheHouse
10. Favorite Perfume? I personally don't like perfumes...
11. Favorite Holiday? Probably Christmas
12. Have you graduated high school? Yes, in a professional course though.
13. Have you ever been out of the country? if so how many times? Argh just a couple of times when I went to Spain...I really want to travel and visit so many places that I seriously hope to be able to one day.
14. Do you speak any other language? Portuguese of course and English, pretty basic.
15. How many siblings do you have? Two, both older than me.
16. What is your favorite store? Primark aka working place aka place that pays me to literally spend all my money there...and Sephora.
17. Favorite restaurant? I don't really have one but give me Italian and Chinese food and I'm happy.
18. Do you like school? In general I do, though there were times I liked it more than others...
19. Favorite youtuber? Oh boy...i'll have to say Zoella and Essiebutton, love you giiirls!
20. Favorite movie? All the Harry Potter ones, The Notebook & Nowhere boy
21. Favorite TV show? Skins even though it's pretty much ended #crying4ever
22. PC or Mac? PC
23. What kind of phone do you have? Blackberry 
24. How tall are you? 1.60m 

Well that was long...just one last thing: forgive me for any mistakes you may find, it's always possible since English isn't my first language. 
Thank you so much for reading and coming by and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment